RIP truck

Light Land

TA DA!010_10.jpg

I'd already had a fire in this truck the week before but I put it out and told the boss that this old trucks exhaust was a danger in the long stubble and needs looking at,but you know what farmers are like at harvest time rush rush keep an eye on it ollie.

Long story short the 2nd fire got away on me,the trailer was fine and no barley was lost but it fair put the sh!ts up me at the time. ;D ;D

Toasted sandwhiches for lunch that day the Ol? Jeez mate, you were lucky not to have been a goner aswell. At least you got her to the edge of the field mate. What model Bedford, you got any pics of her in her prime?

Toasted sandwhiches for lunch that day the Ol? Jeez mate, you were lucky not to have been a goner aswell. At least you got her to the edge of the field mate. What model Bedford, you got any pics of her in her prime?

No i don't sorry Tris,had only had it a few weeks.

as long as you got your lunch box out ,you ,and your  camera thats all that matter ol,

I did'nt have the camera on me that day luckly Sean.Heck it went from a wee straw fire under her to full on blazze bloody fast.