Lemken Plough

It looks good but i just feel as if UH have hmm, not so much wasted but misused an oppurtunity to put a really good plough on the market. OK its brilliant in everyway detail wise, but do most farms have that sized plough, diorama guys will agree with me i think  :-\ Would be better as a five  :)

But nevertheless an excellent model you've got there  ;)

It looks good but i just feel as if UH have hmm, not so much wasted but misused an oppurtunity to put a really good plough on the market. OK its brilliant in everyway detail wise, but do most farms have that sized plough, diorama guys will agree with me i think  :-\ Would be better as a five  :)

Give me a few days ;D ;D

Does look a very nice model though :)

Give me a few days ;D ;D

Does look a very nice model though :)

cant wait a few days gav, we want it done tonight mate

think nicks right, ok the company wants the biggest and best made, but they sell as many 5 furrows i would say, if not more, so why not a nice one like that

I have to disagree there, with more and more 300hp+ tractors avilable in both 1.32 and real scale there are bigger implements about now. Take the  fendt 936 or britains  jd 8530 a 5 furrow is a bit small why use such a big tractors smaller tractors could handle them. The farm next to me has a john deere 8320 the use for ploughing on a 5 furrow the other day the john deere was ridging spuds so the had a New holland tm165 on it in a wet hole and it handled it JUST. Now when that john deere hits a wet hole it still struggles any tractor would no matter what size because the sink. So why use such a big tractor,My point is that uh could either do smaller tractors which would be a shame or they can do big tractors with implements to match ;):)

Sorry if this is of topic dont  think it is  :D

Yea i agree that there are mostly 5f and 6f ploughs around as there are here but it is not that difficuly to convert the model to a 5 mabye using the siku chassis with the uh boards. Linkage fits britains and siku without modification. There was a gap for an articulated plough which i wanted for many years. A range of potato equipment and a new holland round baler would be nice from somwhere, ok they made the fendt baler but i feel UH go far with detail but loose out on functionality where siku come out tops.

Depends what area your from nick round here i dont know of many 5 furrows i know of alot of semi mount 7-9 furrows with a few 11 furrow units dropped in.  The only farms with 5 furrows now are small livestock units or people who sold there big plough when went min-till then realised they needed it again to bring set-aside out etc ;)  So i want i want :D :D

• 2 months later...