woodside farm

Pete

and finally the day we had a john deere on demo, our farm manager and gamekeeper watch in misery as green runs were blue should,  >:( happily its not stayed and is been transported shortly to our good friend tris ;) happy driving

post-1653-132638899001_thumb.jpg

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very special, my younger self would be green with envy!

One thing... your farmyard looks very clean! How about some muddy track marks, stagnant pools,  maybe a manure pile here or there; perhaps covered in black plastic and tyres?  ;)

Keep up the good work.

Very special, my younger self would be green with envy!

One thing... your farmyard looks very clean! How about some muddy track marks, stagnant pools,  maybe a manure pile here or there; perhaps covered in black plastic and tyres?  ;)

Keep up the good work.

aiming to do yard with soil effect cover, and mud track upside of house. would like a pond somewere. always abit more to do, thanks for cpmment though. ;)

that map looks tidy  ;D good idea  ;)

thanks thought it would add some reality ;):D

A big old building going up. The farmyard as a whole is taking a good shape mate and there is plenty more to come by the looks of it too  :)

thanks tris, still loads too do but same old story, need more time and money. hoping the big corn shed is ready for our show :D;)

• 1 month later...

been busy today, main yard area covered with soil/polyfiller mix  :) mrs bluefan asured me it looks ok, need to paint it though. Also bottom of grain shed i've rendered again using polyfiller. Will be painting tomorrow then i'll take some pictures. small area to front of grain store and drive way i'm covering using grey tile grout. here's hoping it works :D :D

been sorting the tractor fleet out today ;) NH 8670 fitted big boots :) now so she becomes drill tractor, T7060 carrys 6mt power harrow :) would like to fit duels but dont have any wheels correct size :( tsa135 with 4mt harrow :) again want to fit duels, sure i've some wheels to suit. Heavy land work with simba is done by cat.

will post picture of fleet tomorrow when finished fine tuneing :D;)