farm pictures new update 08-10-2017

texas

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:D :D :D Marky is going to love that, Bas. He'll open the topic all excited at seeing some Masseys and then spend ages trying to work out what is going on! :D :D :D

The guy in the Speedster is loading some serious trailer loads of maize. I wonder how heavy the whole outfit is. Do you know what km/h they would be travelling?

Always nice to see those GINAF trucks too. 8)

The company with the Jag 800 series and Case tractors has very nice machinery :)

I don't know what km/h they travelling. When i know i let you know.

I like also the company whit the claas 800 not only because they have case tractors, but they work very

precisely and making good silage pits. One off the reason is that the claas 900 has 6 row header instead 8 or 10 row header. With those big headers the trailers are coming to fast to the silage pit, so the loader haven't enough to pack it good .

Texas

That is exactly what I did.... Bas... you dirty, rotten bounder... I'm so cross with you I can't even say it  >:( - I've just cancelled my order for two pallets of Dutch Tomatoes and one pallet of Dutch Cucumbers now in protest  >:(:D :D

Nice pictures mind you...  :-*:D :D >:(

Sorry Mark but i tought i did catch the right ones for you :D;)

I will try this weekend to catch the right red ones for you :-*

Texas

GINAF's are basically DAF trucks and converted by GINAF

http://www.ginaf.nl/index.php?id=47&L=1

The company continued to produce vehicles with army surplus components up to 1987. The year 1980 saw the introduction of the F 480 8x8, the first GINAF completely made up of new parts. The company signed a contract with DAF on 1 February 1982, which laid down that the latter would be taking care of the sales and service of GINAF products.

GINAF is still an independent family business. GINAF has been closely cooperating with DAF since the 1970s. GINAF has taken on a great deal of conversion work for DAF throughout the years. The 1980s heralded a time that saw a strong drive towards increasing the loading capacity of lorries. At the Dutch car industry trade fair of 1984, GINAF was ahead of the competition once more with the introduction of the first five-axle vehicles. The arrival of new, heavier components enabled a considerable upgrade of the product line

Texas

Nice work Bas. Great machinery you are seeing. Do you have to travel far from where you live to find the maize harvesting?

Is that truck a STEYR?

Also would you be able to find out how much the contractor cost per hectare? Would be interesting to compare it with the cost in UK for 1 harvester

3 trailers

1 loader

:)

Nice work Bas. Great machinery you are seeing. Do you have to travel far from where you live to find the maize harvesting?

Is that truck a STEYR?

Also would you be able to find out how much the contractor cost per hectare? Would be interesting to compare it with the cost in UK for 1 harvester

3 trailers

1 loader

:)

I don't have to drive far i live in area with allot off maize. I drive a circle about 25 miles

Silage team:

Harvester

2 trailers

Loader

Price grass silage about €275 and €300 a hour.

Maize silage about €300 per hectare.

I don't know if the truck is a steyr.

texas

great pictures bas, often wondered why that sort of trailer has never really taken off over here, i asume they are just maize/ grass usage, they dont tip for say grain?

Most trailers can only used for grass/maize silage. The contractors want big trailers because the don't need that many trailers. Also in my area isn't that much grain. Glad you like the pictures. I think the next pictures you really like.

Texas

Archived