farm pictures new update 08-10-2017

texas

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow Bas!! Lovely shots of that silage wagon. I think I'd quite like to run one of them but they are not so common over here at least not in my area anyway. Dicky, a member here works for a farming company who run one though, I forget the make of it.

The farmer is very happy with the schuitemaker. The can make some realy speed with loading this trailer.

They are also happy with the jd, even they are red like my. When they bought the jd, they tried also a case.

But they liked the transmission more from the deere as from the case.

Texas

The farmer is very happy with the schuitemaker. The can make some realy speed with loading this trailer.

They are also happy with the jd, even they are red like my. When they bought the jd, they tried also a case.

But they liked the transmission more from the deere as from the case.

Texas

YYYYYEEEOO!!!!!  8) 8)

Nice pictures bas, you see some lovely gear, What does it say on the left hand side of the Jd tripple mowers on the back? on the right is 40kmh, whats the left?

It is my birthday today.

Texas

you really should not give mark any ideas on how to spend extra money bas, hes well ahead by his self anyway in doing that ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

some great shots there, that rake is massive, biggest i get to see is a 2 rotor one

That rake is 15 meter, it is impressieve to see it works. maybe we can come working for Marky than.

Only he need one diffirent tractor :D;)

Texas

You are hired.... but it's only one kind of red for me Bas...

What a beauty as well... thanks for the pictures... that's silage making on a grand scale for sure  :of:-*

For this it is no problem, but i want the 8690 ;D;)

They had to do 750 acres for there own cows.

Texas

Archived