farm pictures new update 08-10-2017

texas

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice range of Deutz tractors out on parade. Interesting to see those generators hung on the front of some of the tractors too. I must comment on the Fendt 515c which was turned out in lovely condition!!

What a superb fleet, Bas. The contractor has some very nice new machinery and also some very nice old machinery. His team of operators must spend a lot of time looking after their machines. Also, a lovely building with lots of natural light as well. Thanks for posting them up, Bas. :)

Looks like the contractor has no work ;) The machinery is as clean as a whistle. Is that Vervaet Beet harvester beside the JD combine?

Yes they have 2 vervaet beet harvesters. Thought i had those also on my camera.

Texas

Really nice photo's Baz,what's the deal with the electric generators on the front of some of the tractors,are they used to power the lights on the trailers,

Regards

Joe.

Thanks for the nice replays. The generators are used for the music and light on the trailers.

Texas

• 2 weeks later...

Archived