Massey 595 V8

SIMON.

Well here goes Colm He Brought the 956 from a local farmer to originally sell on again but he's now going to keep it after cleaning her up she's in immaculate condition new rear wings dromone hitch removable front mudguards no rot anywhere sounds as sweet as a nut turbo ed and only done 7000 hrs to i had a look around it and its faultless must be one of the tidiest left about it really is a credit to the last owner who chersied it apparently  :o :o

Well here goes Colm He Brought the 956 from a local farmer to originally sell on again but he's now going to keep it after cleaning her up she's in immaculate condition new rear wings dromone hitch removable front mudguards no rot anywhere sounds as sweet as a nut turbo ed and only done 7000 hrs to i had a look around it and its faultless must be one of the tidiest left about it really is a credit to the last owner who chersied it apparently  :o :o

Indeed it looks as good as well :-*:-*

Could do with spell checker there mate :D :D

WOAH... what a beasty... I assume that's an AV8 540... Oooo what a monster - I bet she pulls tidy... 180hp at a guess.. poor old 1080 backend though  :o :o

Spot om my son  ;) ;) ;)  back wheels are oversized and filled with water its an ex tractor puller  ;) ;)

simon taking picture of masseys and posting them up whatever next

well he did say this to me the over day in a pm

"his 698 ok though nice tractor really"

I told you not to tell anyone  >:( >:(

Indeed it looks as good as well :-*:-*

Could do with spell checker there mate :D :D

i'll give you spell checker ex tea boy  ::) ::):D :D

oh love that case what a beast  :P :P :P nice pics simon  ;)

Thank you kind Sir i did make him a offer on it but it was lower than he was hoping for  :D :D

no you didnt

Who rattled your cage  >:( >:( i know i thought you would of kept it a secret though  :'( :'(