The adventures of Marky and Frankie the MF5445 - Born on 09.05.2008

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice tractor Marky i'll have a thrash round the estate next time i'm up your way :D :D

You really need to find a nice friendly farmer who can lend you a set of cultivators and drop 'em right up to the frame to run her in ::) ::)

Dad always says to make a good'un you have to work her hard from day one cause if you ***** foot around in it and it will always pull like a turd :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks Paul... you are most welcome for a ride mate...

I'm working on the running in bit  ;) - watch this space  ;D

Congratulations on the new purchase Marky, hope you have fun in her!

Hope mrs Ferguson likes the new car, not much room for shopping though!  :D  :D

It's ok Noel.. I've bought her her own linkbox for her birthday  :D :D :D

Nice tractor Marky i'll have a thrash round the estate next time i'm up your way :D :D

You really need to find a nice friendly farmer who can lend you a set of cultivators and drop 'em right up to the frame to run her in ::) ::)

Dad always says to make a good'un you have to work her hard from day one cause if you ***** foot around in it and it will always pull like a turd :D :D :D :D :D

have been told the same paul ,they always said work them hard for a few months and they are good for life then, no matter what make

shes looking smart i must say marky, cant wait to see her and go for a spin

Thanks Paul... you are most welcome for a ride mate...

I'm working on the running in bit  ;) - watch this space  ;D

It's ok Noel.. I've bought her her own linkbox for her birthday  :D :D :D

Your such a considerate old sod arn't ya  ;)  ;D  :D

the vip seat or the ben seat at the side?? :D :D

VIp for you Mr P... after an extensive driving test... and a 60 page questionaire  :D :D

nice marky looking smart, im sure if you talk micely to your dealer when your getting the loader fitted they throw on another beacon  :-\

Thanks Chris... I may well do that mate as well.  :)

Very nice marky. Wish i had one.

Now seriously. Does it need another beacon. NO. Waste of money.

Extra Lights. I would of said they would be unnecessary for what your using it for.

Fair points Kris... can't agrue with that really  :-\

Very nice marky. Wish i had one.

Now seriously. Does it need another beacon. NO. Waste of money.

Extra Lights. I would of said they would be unnecessary for what your using it for.

well do some big trucks really need extra spot lights, chrome sun visors, crome exausht stacks NO but why do some people put them on, its what ever the owner wants personal preference is great i would have two and have two on my tractor

well do some big trucks really need extra spot lights, chrome sun visors, crome exausht stacks NO but why do some people put them on, its what ever the owner wants personal preference is great i would have two and have two on my tractor

2 beacons is a popular thing amoung youger drivers in N.I.  :D

Very nice markey verrry very nice but i have to ask, why because if its going to be used on a rubbish bailer ( i dont mean it is a rubbish bailer  ;)) wouldnt an older one do? Also if its only going to sit on that why 4wd ? I think the bailer was just an exscuse to buy a new tractor ;D;) Really though a lovely tractor ;)

I think that's abot all I chose... but I'll add to this when I remember more - I reckon I will have missed a few things off

You forgot to tell us about the tyre options Marky.

I agree with the others about needing tose two extra front work lights just to fill the gaps in the roof panel. i wouldn't be too bothered abot the twin beacons though :-\

Can you believe you actually own her?  ;D ;D

Great purchase mate, she ought to provide you with many years of good service...well done!  ;)

No i'm not b.s ing...what makes you thing that? Really? Well....maybe a bit... ::)