The adventures of Marky and Frankie the MF5445 - Born on 09.05.2008

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well.. I've had one of the buildings modded so Frankie can come in at night... I can't bear the thought of her outside in the wind, rain, sleet, snow etc...

You do have to be a bit careful taking her in and out mind you... the ram on the baler clears the roof by around 1" with the baler off the ground by the same amount  :o - lucky or what...

So.. sweepstake... how long until one of my lot forget and drive in with it in the transport position ??? - I give it 3 weeks MAX  >:(:D :D :D

Here she is... all ready for a deuvet and a bedtime story...

You what ??? - you tractor owners don't read your tractors a bedtime story  :o :o ... nutters  ::):D :D

IMAG0031.jpg

IMAG0027.jpg

She takes about £150 worth of DERV as well (as she runs on white)... so HOPEFULLY she'll be safe from my light fingered mates who visit me in the small hours on a pretty regular basis  >:( :'(

I'd say three weeks is being hopefull Marky, I give it 10 days tops :D :D

I think a sweep is called for. Bet it's the 'big cheese' himself who actually does it.  ;D

I'm sure it would run fine on red  ;D

could you put two tanks on it one white one red and have a tap to switch it  :-\ when your on the farm use red and road use white  :-\ and forget to turn it to white for on the road  ;) 

as i know heard  ;) of one guy who is doing that with a fastrac and dump trailer and keeps the white about half full to make it look as if its running on it ;) and hes going about on red  :D

could you put two tanks on it one white one red and have a tap to switch it  :-\ when your on the farm use red and road use white  :-\ and forget to turn it to white for on the road  ;) 

as i know heard  ;) of one guy who is doing that with a fastrac and dump trailer and keeps the white about half full to make it look as if its running on it ;) and hes going about on red  :D

Sadly not Rich.... I've got too much to loose if I get caught mate really..  :-\ :'( - good idea though... but I am sure they must be wise to that if they catch you  :-\

Lovely  bit of kit Marky, Ethan said he'd love to have a ride in Frankie. :P :P :P :P so would daddy ;D ;D

Thanks mate... anyday... for both of you boys  ;);D

you cleaned her since the weekend??? ???:-\

wondered why you had that guy cutting and welding :D :D :D....thought you were organising the shelves!!

i'll give it 5 days, your bound to get to excited and fly out in reverse! :D :D :D::)