Schlicht Farms (Mississippi, USA)

mississippi man

Nice display, whats the yellow box thing attached to the JD 8*00 near the shed ??? ??? ???

Ahhh, that woud be a cotton module builder. The cotton gets dumped into it and the module builder packs it down until it gets full. Then the back gate opens up and the tractor pulls forward leaving a giant bale of cotton behind. Then special trucks called module transporters come, pick up the bale and carry it off to the gin.

I built that one out of card board so it lacks a little detail, lke the packing mechanism i was mentioning. But it is a very neat piece of equipment, very handy for cotton farmers.

Ahhh, that woud be a cotton module builder. The cotton gets dumped into it and the module builder packs it down until it gets full. Then the back gate opens up and the tractor pulls forward leaving a giant bale of cotton behind. Then special trucks called module transporters come, pick up the bale and carry it off to the gin.

I built that one out of card board so it lacks a little detail, lke the packing mechanism i was mentioning. But it is a very neat piece of equipment, very handy for cotton farmers.

You learn something new everyday!  :)

Thanks to all for your kind comments. Have to give credit to Cape Cod Farmer, for he directed me to this forum. I look forward to seeing some agricutural  from across the pond, both real & toy. Bye the way, thanks CCF ;). Oh yeah, where are some of those pedal tractor pull pics by that lunatic, mjb1? :D Can't wait to see more. ;D

i take offence to the term lunaticaticaticicicichahahohwhooooopppwhoooopieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D :D :D

& that coming from a stiff ass ;):D :D :D :D :D (term of endearment for you chaps)

seen plenty of yer postings on yer home site mate ,good to see you here  :) :)

i take offence to the term lunaticaticaticicicichahahohwhooooopppwhoooopieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D :D :D

& that coming from a stiff ass ;):D :D :D :D :D (term of endearment for you chaps)

seen plenty of yer postings on yer home site mate ,good to see you here  :) :)

FB better add "stiff arse" to the translation page! :D :D :D;)

Hey Mississippi Man, nice to see you here.  just gotta watch out cause the topics can change very quickly.

I would say watch out for j.dmad, but i don't know who he is anymore and also he hasn't been on in a while i don't think.

Enjoy the stay in the assylum...........uh..i mean have fun  ;D

Hey Mississippi Man, nice to see you here.  just gotta watch out cause the topics can change very quickly.

I would say watch out for j.dmad, but i don't know who he is anymore and also he hasn't been on in a while i don't think.

Enjoy the stay in the assylum...........uh..i mean have fun  ;D

nah ,j.dmad goes by the mccormick man title now, or macormickgiveadogabonemad title. :D :DI bet he still be lurking about ;D ;D ;D