land rovers

marshman

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice looking Machine Addy... I'm looking forward to seeing her 'progress' with the winch, bumper etc.

Electric or Hydraulic

Thanks Marky. Well i no were the is a  husky superwinch forsale. Or superwinch husky i spose. With bumper £300 cheap. Hydraulic is the way to go. But a bit out of my reach i recon. Will get some action shots this weekend. Doing a punch event and trial.     

Thanks mate

Rhys go was your mouth out  :D;):) :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well had a cracking weekend the other week.  Was a punch event on the saturday, you have a punch card on the wing mirrow and you have to drive the vechical to the punch that would be attached to a tree or somthing in a tricky place to get to like mud or up a hill or somthing. Sunday was a trial was a good day.  I didnt do very well really 7th out of 15 overall. Dad came 3rd :D

Some pics i didnt take many somone else did so here are some of mine and his.

Mark got stuck within about 3 mins of entering the site  :D

flimwell.jpg

This was a dodgey brige fine if you got lined up 1st time though. Lucky i didnt have any problems on there. About the only place didnt

flimwell2.jpg

Another Mark Showing how its done :D

flimwell8jpg.jpg

flimwell4.jpg

f.jpg

Borrowed a mates R-reg Defender TDI yesterday, haven't driven a landy for years, brought back quite a few memories. Shakes, rattles, squeaks and groans, steering goes vaguely where you point it, ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!. Must go and buy another one.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

currently eyeing up a Series III SWB county station wagon, with a recently rebuilt 2 1/4 diseasal, galvanished chassis & bulk head, fairey freewheeling hubs & overdrive...

can't bring myself to flog the c2 to buy it though, so i'm flogging everything else haha!

currently eyeing up a Series III SWB county station wagon, with a recently rebuilt 2 1/4 diseasal, galvanished chassis & bulk head, fairey freewheeling hubs & overdrive...

can't bring myself to flog the c2 to buy it though, so i'm flogging everything else haha!

Not sure if that body of yours will sell too well though Alex ;D ;D