Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

If anyone is after the ERTL Precision 8430 with duals, you are unlikley to get a better deal than this!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280448100045&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I see that the prices are steadily rising again after RC2 dumped them onto the market - so arguably it may be the time to pick one or two up......... :-\

Andy, Thanks for sharing this one with us  ;):)

Thanks for that Dwayne  >:(  >:( , I had forgot about this seller and these scrummy Britains, now you have gone and reminded me that I cant have them, THANKS MATE. (No only having a laugh with you) ;);D ;D ;D ;D ::)  but it makes me think the chap with those must have thought he had died and gone to heaven when he found that lot, if money was no object I would snap the lot up. I wonder what he paid the toy shop owner for them? :'( :'(

I bet he virtually stole them, if they were old shop stock which he said they were, the shop owner would be glad too see the back of them, if the shop keeper knew how much they were potentially worth you would have thought he would have put them on E bay himself.

Has anyone else noticed the Spalding show model on E bay already, Chaperjays, is that anyone on here? Be interesting to see how it goes, not selling mine though.

It has now got bid to more than G&M are offering them for  ::)

I noticed two more have appeared on ebay this evening (Tuesday for those reading this later on  ;) )  One of the sellers is being a bit naughty by stating "WEATHERED TO A VERY HIGH STANDARD BY BRITIANS", when of course it isn't  >:(  They can't spell either  :-\

It has now got bid to more than G&M are offering them for  ::)

I noticed two more have appeared on ebay this evening (Tuesday for those reading this later on  ;) )  One of the sellers is being a bit naughty by stating "WEATHERED TO A VERY HIGH STANDARD BY BRITIANS", when of course it isn't  >:(  They can't spell either  :-\

I just bid £50 for this tractor and then realized further on down that it was for sale at Buy It Now at £42! Doh!

Links not working CMB, is it the one where he say's it sure to be the main talking point in any conversation?  ;D ;D  The listing goes on and on and make quite amusing reading.

Try this:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BRITAINS-No-40710-IVOR-WILLIAMS-LIVESTOCK-TRAILER-MIB_W0QQitemZ310179751543QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_ToysGames_DiecastVehicles_DiecastVehicles_JN?hash=item4838276677

Ebay is crazy the old Britains models go for amazing prices, some do slip through the net though, i want a good Ford 6600 and a Volvo BM and i dont care about a un opened box all lights flashing jobbie that some bid 50 or so quid for.. It is getting harder to find a model that falls in my price range...