Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

• 2 weeks later...

Pure greed and a very over optimistic price in my opinion.

There were about the same number of these produced as there were of the gold JD 8345R sold at Agritechnica - they have been selling on eBay for around 400 euros (which I think is over the top).  What makes someone think that the sprayer is worth 4 times as much as as that I can't imagine - last years gold Plow City Show tractors have been offered for similar money, but there were only 30 of them made  ;)

Hahaha! Looked at it and realise3d you meant it literally  ;D

Not a bad price for that in fact - the 'lead mould' cows and bull in brown plastic are fantastically rare.  The last time I saw the brown standing cow for sale (also on eBay a few years ago), it made double that !!!!  :of

• 2 weeks later...

I have one of these for sale at the moment, totally original and in the box for £115 so I reckon this is pretty good value, even if it has a repo cab

Not at the moment dont need it but there plentiful so maybe some other time

im going to buy one tonight. i can throw a few pics up of it when it arrives if anyone wants, theres a charrity shop selling them at 75p/ £3 all in with postage so even if its rubbish least the moneys went to a good cause.