not a patch on the one on

www.farmmodels.net

sorry Dave

i know there is not as much fine detail on the models i make and the  parts need to be cast in resin so i can make more , but i make to sell , and if i put the fine detail on the items would not get to the customers complete as 95% of my items go in the post  and the one on farm models is not for sale mine is @ ?45 + p&p , dave

i know there is not as much fine detail on the models i make and the? parts need to be cast in resin so i can make more , but i make to sell , and if i put the fine detail on the items would not get to the customers complete as 95% of my items go in the post? and the one on farm models is not for sale mine is @ ?45 + p&p , dave

Well put !!!!!

...................... I`ve had many models from Dave since I first got to know him ,both new boxed and his conversions , all have been posted to me , have arrived safely, been well packed , as described and have arrived quickly .

I`ve been very  happy  and not felt the need to add  further detailing  to any models ....that option is always there for anyone who wishes to do so .

just my humble opinion

John

I'll second that!!. I've spent ?????'s (hidden incase the GF ever visits here) on Daves conversions and i've never had a problem!).

Conversions are there to be added to if you want, i've added bits to some of mine

hi

that's OK , they are not that mean on here ?? , i would like to add fine detail but like i said time would add to the price and postage would be a nightmare., i am just trying to give people what they want ,  i look at the board for ideas and  comments about conversions , if i can make cheaper , better  , i will try , i still have a few new model ideas to build , when time allows. i have a idea for the forum tractor  but  i will show a proto when made ( week or 2)  so don't ask what it is , i will build one and see what you think.

back to the tanker , i am selling these @ ?45 + p&p , if  anyone want to buy these please email direct and not via the forum, thanks

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

sorry, just playing around with the avatar, like to keep it fresh!

FP, are you going to add anything to your tanker??, edditional detail, looked what happened to the CAT when you got that, its now green!!!  ;D