On the road with Fintan

ford4ever

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ONTHEROAD115.jpg

Saw this Fiat in earlier photo from the front.In good nick and fleet appears to have been joined by this class

ONTHEROAD112.jpg

case on a pit just started

ONTHEROAD110.jpg

on the motorway into dublin.didn't think these were allowed.traffic was at a standstill when I took this

[table][tr][td]

super pics fintan mate loving the old volvo l30 on the last page and the dettz 6.17 a few pages back brings back some good and bad memories of our fleet  ;) ;)

Am sure the good memories are of the Deutz ;D ;D ;D

The Arch must be the same as the Lee trailers down our way so ;D

I think so and me in my nieviety thought they were country wide.Never heard of LEE until the forum and then noticed one in the village last week(didn't have camera)

Your seeing a fair few bits of kit around the place then mate, I like the little fergy outside your house. Looks like a nice little tractor. Lot's of variation in the equipment too.  :)

Seen loads but problem is sometimes to far off the road to get a picture but enjoying taking them.

p.s How do I highligth multi quotes???

• 2 weeks later...

Been a while since I got a chance to post,will post more 2m.These are a sileage contractor outside castlecomer co kilkenny

ONTHEROAD154.jpg2 very clean models

The nh harvester parked in the shed with volvo loader

ONTHEROAD155.jpg

other side of the road 3 trailers

ONTHEROAD157.jpg

Hidden behind the trailer is a AP cabbed 7610??

More tomorroe