On the road with Fintan

ford4ever

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think its on the jd the side doors are usually at the front on the left the little massey looks well

correct-it wasn't .was something wrong with the light on the camera when I took the massey and Fiat winners.Have fixed it since but need to get back that way and get clearer pics

• 1 month later...

newtractor008.jpg

newtractor009.jpg

A contractor who is supposed to have lost 100k(rumoured) on last years harvest appears to be gone mad taking conacre.He runs a fleet of cases and well known on the tractor pulling scene

newtractor005.jpgColm will recognise this farm which has all the deutz

ontheroad001-6.jpg

ontheroad002-7.jpg

small road widening job beside our house

ontheroad003-7.jpg

ontheroad004-7.jpg

a 110-90 hidden behind trees.this contractor/farmer had 3 110-90s and 4 or 5 new hollands when i first passed in summer 06 and 3 silage wagons .appears to be only 2 110-90 and 7 fords with self propelled

in the same neck of the woods both in the same yard.again on a busy roas so couldn't make out what type of spfh it was but had a red cab below the white rim

ontheroad012-5.jpg

ontheroad011-4.jpg

ontheroad009-7.jpg

ontheroad010-7.jpg

the last 2 are of an area i spent alot of my summers in and still get down there for a long weekend at least once a year.In the Burren,Co Clare looking out onto Galway Bay

Lovely shots there Fintan - poor old Matador >:(

Thanks Colm.A bit hit and miss as alot of them are taken on busy roads and I have to keep my eye on the rear mirror a good bit.hence some of the photos can be a little rushed.I wouldn't be the greatest lad in the world for playing around with the camera and rely a lot on auto focus.Judging the light wouldn't be a forte either.

F

ya come to think of it it does look like a hesston a guy near us took his one out of retirement after a few years tucked up in a shed god help anyone who got stuck behind it on the road went at a snails pace plus it had no windscreen :D

• 1 year later...