On the road with Fintan

ford4ever

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where was the vintage show yesterdday fintan seems like a brave few northern caars there :-\ :-\ :-\

Show was on in Hollymount Co Mayo.Gets a good old crowd and some nice trucks there as well but battery went dead-roll on the show at Luck Co Dublin at end of July

looks like you guys have tractor shows every couple of weeks  ;D

never bothered that much before but it seems to be getting more popular.Hope to introduce a vintage section to the show I'm invovled with next year so out trying to get ideas

http://Nice shots there Fintan - I notice a Wexford Fendt on the wrapper ;D

If you look closely its a 92 wx on one of the trailers as well.The yard was in Mayo a few miles from the show .Spotted a jd out of corner of my eye in the distance and after small detour down a side road found the yard.

ontheroad007-2.jpg

ontheroad008-2.jpg

ontheroad009-2.jpg

ontheroad010-3.jpg

The field is across the road from my old house and I tried to but a few acres from him 3 yrs ago.Farmer is a nice man but a little to cute for his own good and impossible to do a deal with .I think he was afraid that i might sell it for a bit of profit.