Coldridge Collection Open Day 2008

PDH

:-[ - I'm doing my business launch at Pymoor show this weekend...  :'( :'( :'( - can someone get the date changed for me please  :'( :'(

hmm just had conversation with work , FLT test last about 5 hrs  >:( >:(>:( >:(

You'll be lucky if it only lasts 5hrs Marcus, the 2 that I've been on have been 7-8hr courses, all to get a bit of paper to say I can drive a machine legally, revert to all the bad habits as soon as its over anyway ::);D

You'll be lucky if it only lasts 5hrs Marcus, the 2 that I've been on have been 7-8hr courses, all to get a bit of paper to say I can drive a machine legally, revert to all the bad habits as soon as its over anyway ::);D

annoying i have to take one at all, got my ticket for rough terrain masted loaders & telescopic handlers through the ATB back in 87 so this is the same but smaller , about time the masted vehicles covered all

work doesnt think i do need it , it's me that's pushing for it , the mill in dorchester uses a forklift with a bucket to load elevators to load the lorrys , nobody minds the drivers loading themselves , but if something were to go wrong we're not covered :(

annoying i have to take one at all, got my ticket for rough terrain masted loaders & telescopic handlers through the ATB back in 87 so this is the same but smaller , about time the masted vehicles covered all

You're in the same boat as me then, I can use all apart from industrial counter-balance machines the same as yourself, was a pain in the backside on the oil delivering job as I couldn't load myself, ridiculous really but thats what HSE dictates

:-[ - I'm doing my business launch at Pymoor show this weekend...  :'( :'( :'( - can someone get the date changed for me please  :'( :'(

and i'll be there as well standing at the back of the crowd throwing difficult questions at you! :D :D :D::)

• 2 weeks later...

Won't be making it this year I'm afraid lads, it's a long way for a couple of hours nosing about and I dare say there won't be many changes.

So we have gone for the airshow option at The Fleet Air Arm instead (all be it I wish I was going to RAF Waddington to see the Vulcan!!)

Still on as far as I know, actually looking forward to it. Was planning to give Mike a ring later tonight as I have one of those Ferguson compressor driven Marples hand hedgetrimmers, thinking of taking it to see what it's worth.

Went to Mike's open day today. Crowds of people there being rather wet. Some very nice new exhibits. Stalls a little thinner than last year. Auction for charity, Bruder MF 1/16 model, don't know which, £25. UH 35x in dealer box, £35. Siku 1/32 MF, did'nt see which model, £22. MF 50th tie, £8, carrier bags, £1 each. Did'nt take the camera, too wet.

Took my camera tim got 98 pics , got in at 9.45 so before the heavy rain will post them tommorrow

Top man Sean. What did you think of the 1/2 size 525? in the first shed, hand built by the now retired chief engineer from Exeter College. Most interesting tractor in the display I thought. Very clever chap!      Sorry I did'nt see you there.