modified siku front press

only ben to repile, whats wrong with it?? open to ideas ;)

Wants a lick of paint, (I know that you have already said that BUT... would look better) other than that okay I would say.  All the spare time that you have I thought that ypu would of have painted it anyway!

looking good Mike.. can you run through what, exactly you have done to it mate for us please ???

quite a bit :o  removed the side wings, ground all the folding part supports off and added a wider axle to fit an extra wheel on each side ;)

did think about removing the front part as it does look bulky, and the jack legs willl be removed on the next one ;D

what colour shall i go for???  the next one will be an orange richie ;)

quite a bit :o  removed the side wings, ground all the folding part supports off and added a wider axle to fit an extra wheel on each side ;)

did think about removing the front part as it does look bulky, and the jack legs willl be removed on the next one ;D

what colour shall i go for???  the next one will be an orange richie ;)

Thanks Mike - quite some work gone into that then really...

Orange sounds a good colour to me mate as well -

Do Dowdswell still make plough's too - or am I showing my age a bit there ???  :-[

Orange sounds a good colour to me mate as well -

Do Dowdswell still make plough's too - or am I showing my age a bit there ???  :-[

They certainly do Marky, after nearly going under a few years back they had a thin out of their model line up, selling them off to the likes of Standen Pearson, and went back to what they do best, making some of the strongest and heaviest ploughs on the market