Silage brought to a sudden halt!!!!!!!

I used to hate driving the Jag 900 on the road with the maize header (yes I know this one has a grass header on before anyone starts) on as it was leathal if it started to bounce, just no way of controlling it. I presume something similar happened there to cause him to hit the bank, very lucky guy.

I've never driven a chopper before,but had always thought they would be fine to drive on the road at speed,after all the driver would want to get from one job to the next asap I'd of thought to keep his down time as low as possible.

I used to hate driving the Jag 900 on the road with the maize header (yes I know this one has a grass header on before anyone starts) on as it was leathal if it started to bounce, just no way of controlling it. I presume something similar happened there to cause him to hit the bank, very lucky guy.

i use to have the same problem on the county roads too blomin scary when it bounces off the kirb onto on coming traffic  ::)  and now they make them do 50 kmp  mad  :o  bet it wheent with a bang

not nice at all looks like a fresh piece of kit too

She was an 06 or 07 I think, she did a lot of damage to the body when she went over a right off, It's owned by Joe "The Haw" Brady from Cavan. He has a great out fit 7 JDs 2 Valtras 1 NH and 2 MF

She was an 06 or 07 I think, she did a lot of damage to the body when she went over a right off, It's owned by Joe "The Haw" Brady from Cavan. He has a great out fit 7 JDs 2 Valtras 1 NH and 2 MF

but no harvester anymore  :D :D :D

wow, lucky he was okay

but one way to solve it is to slow down abit on the lanes, i no you have to get a move on but lives are more important and it slowed them down more crashing, could have been a car coming and rolled on it  :o

:o :o

That looks bad and lots of damage done I would reckon - I bet all the feed rolls and the chopper box in her are strained after the header getting a walloping like that - at least the driver is okay which is the main thing ;)