John Deere 4240S

My new project a 4240S hope you like it. The tyres are from the UH Deutz TTV, rear rims from the 7020 with the outerhalf of the TTV rim in it because the 7020 rim is a bit too small. On the front I have Claas Celtis en the same story with the ring in the rims.

bild1708df9.jpg

bild1709jq0.jpg

bild1710ak2.jpg

My new project a 4240S hope you like it. The tyres are from the UH Deutz TTV, rear rims from the 7020 with the outerhalf of the TTV rim in it because the 7020 rim is a bit too small. On the front I have Claas Celtis en the same story with the ring in the rims.

quote, from sparrow legs 

looks great, what wheels have you used/how did you make them?

::) ben get him  ::) ::)::):D;)

To late Deerest i'm all ready on the way, I'll race you to it ;D(i do have an advantage my legs are longer :D)sorry ;)

Your legs may be longer but I'd like to see you sprint in your current condition :o:D :D

Djee, didn't know you English could have so much fun ;D

Thanks for the comments! @Deere-est, no problem; if you bring a big bag filled with cash with you ;D

@Britainsfan, thanks! Is it correct I saw some of you tractors on Ebay today?

liking that one mate, is the rear hitch a pma one?? if so can you still order them ok, as he doesnt seem to reply to any of my orders now, so have given up

Yeah it's a PMA one, but I don't know about ordering now i've got them for a while. I guess he's restocking.

@Britainsfan, why did you sell them?

Ziko,i have been lazy for a while!! :D And there are many JD lovers out there who wants them in there collections.And i can make new ones ;D

So i am going to build me a 4240S and a 4040 and a 4440 and a 4450!!!!

So i am going to follow your 4240S ::)

• 1 month later...

Your right Ziko. . . Now I see it. . . But now I want you to post it to me even more :D Even though it isn't quite finished it looks amazing!! FTF missed out on a great Members Model :'(

have to agree with you there ;) ;) ;), that is one fine beastie