Silage with JCB BLOKE

JCB BLOKE

Very nice pics JCB Bloke !!

That 3350 looks mint :-*

Great to see theres some old'uns earing their keep there as well.

I see you're in Yorkshire - Have the Sugdens off Emmerdale expanded into Contacting  :D

Some lovely looking kit there. Someone loves their 3350 looking at the condition of it. When you see it alone in the field pulling a trailer; the picture looks just like the sort of thing JD would have used in one of their sales brochures. What a super looking tractor they were in their day.

I would imagine there was a lot of disappointment with JD drivers when the 10 series came out. They were the most bland and poorly styled tractor they ever produced, but they have now redeemed themselves with the 20 and 30 series. You can see why they are so popular with drivers; the Scania Topliners of the tractor world.  :)

Very nice pics JCB Bloke !!

That 3350 looks mint :-*

Great to see theres some old'uns earing their keep there as well.

I see you're in Yorkshire - Have the Sugdens off Emmerdale expanded into Contacting   :D

My thoughts exactly. ::)

Hi Nashmach...it's a 5000 with a slurry tank on, and a 7000 in the top left hand corner of the picture. The 5000 has never been touched or resprayed, and is in near mint condition whilst still working daily. The 7000 has had a respray and also still works.

Hi Nashmach...it's a 5000 with a slurry tank on, and a 7000 in the top left hand corner of the picture. The 5000 has never been touched or resprayed, and is in near mint condition whilst still working daily. The 7000 has had a respray and also still works.

Thought that was correct also ;D

Thanks for the reply mate and keep the good pictures coming ;D

some great pics JCB bloke,

Great pics, nice so see a different colour forager once in a while  :)

i was watching the new FR series that other night, not sure what to make of it

should post up the photos i've taken over the last couple of weeks but i have about 350 saved up

why do they have the Arel's on the front of the tractors and not on the cab or rear mud guard is a popular place for them  ;)

might be so you dont twang them on trees or bushes i guess, might also act as a ref point on the front of the tractor when turning in tight spaces so the driver can see where the front is so to speak

Where ever works best i guess  ???  ??? Ive seen them in more wiered places than that  :-\  :)

Also it gives it a better gound and supposedly a better / clearer signal  ;) ;) Metal on metal if you get me?