MASSEY FERGUSON 8480 FINISHED!!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks lads.

@Stefan:Did a 3080 before i finished this one but my plans are a MF3065 Steepnose and a MF6170/6190/4255/6902wd/390T and finish the MF8130 and the 6140steepnose.(think i have to many plans in my head :-[)

@Steward: shal look tomorow for you to make some action pics ;)

Thanks lads.

@Stefan:Did a 3080 before i finished this one but my plans are a MF3065 Steepnose and a MF6170/6190/4255/6902wd/390T and finish the MF8130 and the 6140steepnose.(think i have to many plans in my head :-[)

@Steward: shal look tomorow for you to make some action pics ;)

John,i know how´s it feels and there is only one thing to do make,build make build make build :D :D :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks lads for the realy realy nice coments.

I dream a bout a nice model off an MF165 (want to build my own MF165 in miniature some day ;D)

What about Martyn Reeve's superb 165 Johnny... I thought you had that one buddy ???

I've also got a 165 convo somewhere that Steve (1972 farming) made me I believe - will post up some pics in a seperate topic sometime soon

What about Martyn Reeve's superb 165 Johnny... I thought you had that one buddy ???

I've also got a 165 convo somewhere that Steve (1972 farming) made me I believe - will post up some pics in a seperate topic sometime soon

Thanks mate that you will post the photo's ;)

I'd bought the MF1080 from Martin Reeve last year and this year i bought a house so i must wait a while for i can buy the MF165 from Martin because my wallet is emty :'(

This might be a late respond but Johny O :o

This is such a beautiful model!

I just love it!

And you have some nice combines over there!! ;)

Congratulations ;D

No problem mate better late dan never ;) Thanks

Greatings Johny