Standen Pearson Enterprise Potato Harvester

Gav836

Well after two visits to Standens factory at Ely to measure the real machine up I thought I'd better start on building the model so heres the progress so far. The main tubular frame is just about finished along with the oil tank, the side panels have been fitted to the frame and the digging section of the main elevator has been assembled :)

post-334-13263878982_thumb.jpg

post-334-132638789825_thumb.jpg

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cheers Adam. Yes the sides are all plasticard cut, scored and bent to shape then held in position with glue ;)

thanks, i may have a go at somthing simple with plasticard stuff, so if a peice suddnely comes flying past then you no its not going well although i may break the record for longest distace plasticard has ever been thrown  ::):D :D :D

will there be a choice of colours gav ? coz i'd love to have something like the old 'standen statesman 2'

I wasn't planning on it Marcus as there are too many differemces between the two machines unfortunately :-\

Is this what I took a photo of in 'My Mates Yard' Gav? A pale blue thing all packed up ready for a container.

No, that was either a Megastar or Maxistar destoner mate ;):)