Gav836

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

wow i cant wait till i can model like that (im a beginner ha ha!)

nice work i will be waiting to see wat the finished result will be like

good luck

why wait mate ? gav doesnt wait , he just went & did , & annoyed us greatly with his skill  >:(  :D :D

welcome to the forum andrew, you'll find loads of info here to what you might want or need , just ask

as for the potato harvester here , gavs a bit busy with harvest at the moment , so like us it's sit & wait patiently ;)

oh come on gav enough's enough , you've had that much rain lately , you must have finished it now  ::)

;)

Rain means I get on with the ploughing or am busy repairing things in the workshop so still no time to get on with these still with everything else going on here at the minute. There may be one for people to look at for Toytrac (not doing Spalding this time), just depends what spare time I have :-\

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

i missed this topic totally...looking good so far and a big undertaking...i regard the trailed potato harvester to be the ultimate in model builds...a build that runs into days and days...i have a project planned for next year that you will like to see,just need to go visit a real machine 1st to picture it....a harvester of course and ive it penciled in to be my total pride and joy...just slowly making my way through all the planting gear first which is going relatively good so far....