Standen Pearson Enterprise Potato Harvester

Gav836

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've done a little more to it today, mostly fiddly time consuming bits like the drawbar, drawbar mounting and pump plate mountings on the front and the rear elevator mount and carrier on the back. Still not happy with that last bit yet so it may come off again and be rebuilt :-\

post-334-13263879034_thumb.jpg

post-334-132638790351_thumb.jpg

Heres a few pictures of todays work for you. The rear elevator mounts on the machine have been fully rebuilt and the whole of the elevator has now been built as well, just leaves the rollers to fit into it now :)

Folded up :)

post-334-132638792061_thumb.jpg

post-334-132638792069_thumb.jpg

I don't know whats got into me this week, seem to have regained some enthusiasm for building again.......still working on it at the minute, it now has some cleaning stars ready to be fitted ;D ;D

Thanks for all the positive comments guys, more pictures to come tomorrow.....just hope the model shop in town has the item I need to finish the next bit ;D