The Stored Lot......

NewHolland2

Don't have much use for them anymore. The ERTL New Holland 70 Series doesn't have a proper hitch, just bought it a few years ago to add to the collection, didn't really intend much work for it. The New Ray Ford takes care of all the loading duties up there, things like old fences, pallets that arrive etc and the New Holland M160 on Floats has never really been used, as there aren't any New Holland/Fiatagri M160s used around here...... :) :)

The ERTL New Holland 70 Series doesn't have a proper hitch, just bought it a few years ago to add to the collection, didn't really intend much work for it.

i don't have a problem with the hitch  on mine, not now i filed that bloody stupid ring off !

yeah ,pair 'o' pliers & a file did the trick as i don't collect the ertl kit as it looks crap

i also had a problem hitching some britains  & siku implements up to it cos of that hole, so off it came & now i have no trouble at all. It's the britains tractors i have trouble with now ever since they moved the lift lever into the middle of the casting ,it's either too stiff it won't lift or lower or it's in the way when hitching anything mounted to it . i found the NHts model really crappy as it won't hitch up the siku trailers any sense :(

should of left the old britains linkage alone & put a linkage attatchment with a hole in with the newer stuff, nearly bought myself another tsa at toytrac for a fiver to boost the fleet but all the britains tractors look too flimsey now. gonna stick with the siku stuff for now seeing as i now know the bloke in town stocks it. :)

should of left the old britains linkage alone & put a linkage attatchment with a hole in with the newer stuff, nearly bought myself another tsa at toytrac for a fiver to boost the fleet but all the britains tractors look too flimsey now. gonna stick with the siku stuff for now seeing as i now know the bloke in town stocks it. :)

the old couple retiring buy any chance mj?,i know what you mean about the new stuff,the wheels and fixings do look fragile nowadays,shame really cause the tractors them self are good,just wish they'd get rid of those hitches

yeah the old couple  :D hope they're retiring again next year  :D :D but don't think i'll be as lucky next year for bargains.

for the first show i went to i was very lucky  :) & was chuffed to nuts with what i got. :) :)

the only other thing i'd like to do with the 70 series is to put wider wheels / tyres on as they look too narrow, but seeing as i've just bought myself a spud harvester i'll leave them on to be my harvesting tractor ,as when that bunker is full of spuds i recon the 5610 will struggle  :-\ (5610 is the only tractor of that type which is still on it's original britains wheels ,thought it would be good to keep it original)

• 1 month later...

Here's the up-to-date over-view pic. A few of Marky's Tattie Boxes are up here just now with the rest being stored in the big yard in my room. The JCB Fastrac 3185 is now up here and the Joal Valtra has moved up here again......These moves are in order to make room for new machines this year including the Ifor Williams Live-Stock Box......

Do I see a Deutz 6.05tt in the background?

What is the Case with loader beside it?

That is indeed the old Siku Deutz-Fahr Agrotron SPN. The Case is a Britans ELITE Case CX from a few years back...... :) :) :)

Nice to see my spud boxes in there Martin ;) - I hope your'e taking them to bed with you at night ;)

They are being well looked after Marky rest assured. I've got farm name stamps on some of them now too...... ;) ;) ;)