marshall trailers

Tractorman810

flicking through farmers weekly at lunchtime in the new agents and i saw a add for marshall trailers, in which it appears they have swapped their colour scheme, its now red body with some sort of purple chassis , wheel hubs, roll over sheets ect, and rear door lift arms, and i also saw a similar pic a few pages later from a supplier of them to, anyone know if this is right, seems weird to drop there classis red and green to me

They are still making the green and red trailers.

This is a completely different range and you have the choice of extra options that are not avaliable on the standard range.

Cannot have affected peoples views of Marshall trailers as they have a full order book for this year and into the start of next year.

Was that purple one not for a customer who requested it? But I think they had a card on it saying any colour scheme can be catered for.  :)

I would be asking Charlie for a tartan one if I were buying from him ... Stewart of Appin of course the family tartan ;D ;D

what the hell is that all about, it looks c**p :( bring back the green bodies you dipsticks!!!!!!!!!

ok i think that deserves a numpty for not really reading the topics and websites!! :D :D :D

i have to say the add in farmer weekly wasnt exactly clear ,and that was a marshall ad not a subbys or anything ,hence my question, website does explain it better mind,persoanlly i do like that purple /red combo, deffinatly sticks out