what machinery were you driving today?

jdman

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a comb binding machine ? you mean a brush ? you ain't got the hair for it mate  :D :D :D

:D :D - no it puts spines in paper...

Today... I've had Fanny out for a run... she's ben around my mum & dads... been boarding off the garage roof for them and outting up some shelves  ;D

:D :D - no it puts spines in paper...

Today... I've had Fanny out for a run... she's ben around my mum & dads... been boarding off the garage roof for them and outting up some shelves  ;D

Boarding off it? Skate boarding? Snow boarding? Sounds quite dangerous to me!

Manage any flips or turns?  :-\ ???

wasnt working, more playing, drove a mf 230 and an mf 5465, the 5465 has to be one of the worst modern tractors i have driven :o no dyna 4 or 6, only a splitter, button below is high low, hit it by mistake (ie first drive) you jump into low box! forward/reverse is jumpy and electronic throttle is very all or nothing, and as most new mfs do when you turn the key off it revs up! heres the strange bit, it has the hi vis roof and no loader fitted! (shows farmers can get a bargin for cancelled orders ;);D) was a shame as the 6480 i drove the other week has to be the best mf ive driven ;)

wasnt working, more playing, drove a mf 230 and an mf 5465, the 5465 has to be one of the worst modern tractors i have driven :o no dyna 4 or 6, only a splitter, button below is high low, hit it by mistake (ie first drive) you jump into low box! forward/reverse is jumpy and electronic throttle is very all or nothing, and as most new mfs do when you turn the key off it revs up! heres the strange bit, it has the hi vis roof and no loader fitted! (shows farmers can get a bargin for cancelled orders ;);D) was a shame as the 6480 i drove the other week has to be the best mf ive driven ;)

sums up the 5465 very well was it a 6480 dyna 6 u were in lad we hav a 6480 dyna6,5465 and 6290 power control

5130 case, mxu110 with giltrap silage wagon, hyuiandi rc80 digger, hitachi uho63 digger, case jxu and a hino truck, all the cases were feeding out machince as well as the hyuiandi  Uho was working as a crane, hino had logs taken to the sawmill,