New Herron Silage Trailer

Hi Everyone,

Though id post a few pics of martins latest project. This is a prototype at the moment and will not be availabe till Jan 09.

Any comments/suggestions greatly welcome!

I for one am blown away with it!!!  :o  :o

Prototype1.jpg

Prototype2.jpg

Prototype3.jpg

Prototype4.jpg

Martin, like that model alot.

What did you use for the hyd rams for the rear door?

they look like the ones you can get from farmmodels.co.uk in the parts section dan, i have had several of them in the past, some are siku ones others non siku depends on what size you want 

they look like the ones you can get from farmmodels.co.uk in the parts section dan, i have had several of them in the past, some are siku ones others non siku depends on what size you want 

cheers i will have a look at them, i thought they were always chunkier than what martin has used

WOWWWWWWWW!!!! I love it! I love it! I love it!! ;)  That is an amazing piece of work there Martin! Truly amazing craftsmanship mate! I have been waiting for this trailer to come out for a while now!! :)

I used to work for Davy Thompson Contracts outside Waringstown in Co. Armagh and towards the end of my time spent with him, he purchased the very first one of those Herron trailers with the hydraulic 'up and over' door from Willy Herron!! It was a 16 ton trailer and was used for drawing meal from Belfast in the Winter and then grass and maize silage the rest of the year behind the New Holland TVT 190!! ;)

post-1336-132638812298_thumb.jpg

post-1336-132638812314_thumb.jpg