Massey 625 combine

nashmach

lovley pic mate, as john said looks almost a watercolour effect on it, and whats the heap of junk beside it then?? i guess you mean that cheap and nasty marston trailer, yes with a 625 and a 590?? or 595 beside it should of had a mf 200 trailer on the back :D

Lovely pic Colm... what a lovely old lady.... as for the 595 MK1... the fact the MKII followed it pretty fast (and was labelled the MKII too) tells the story really... Not the most reliable tractor MF produced I will say... like the 1080 it replaced really.. if the head didn't give up then the back end would first  :-\ :'(

Lovely pic Colm... what a lovely old lady.... as for the 595 MK1... the fact the MKII followed it pretty fast (and was labelled the MKII too) tells the story really... Not the most reliable tractor MF produced I will say... like the 1080 it replaced really.. if the head didn't give up then the back end would first  :-\ :'(

Thought you would like her alright Mark :D :D ;)