Project Ford TW35

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the praise marc & bluefan  :-[

I think Marcus (MJB) has said before, these older Britains tractors do make a great base for doing this sort of conversion, they were pretty accurate sizewise really.

The only problem is finding one thats suitable for chopping up :D

Hoooooolly smoke :o :o :o she is fantasic mate  :) :) ;)

Cheers Britainsfan :)

Love the hot air balloon in the background!! :D :D

:D :D

your tw is one great model mate ;D the two together look so good ;)

Thank you Nathan :)

wow amazing Mark well done

Very nice of you to say so, thanks Cerin :)

aww you've really done it now mark ; looks like i'm actually going to have to buy a big mac to break >:( >:(

ahh well not all bad then  :D :D

Marcus, the question on my lips is..... what are you going to put the McC parts on......something old, something blue  :o:D

You have made yourself an amazing Ford there!! :o :o Great work!

Thank you so much Mattius :)

Marcus, the question on my lips is..... what are you going to put the McC parts on......something old, something blue  :o:D

well it's like this i see so many conversions here that i want one the same , & it all seem easy as to buy one , then when i calm down i realise , that buying one isn't really the answer i should give it a go & make one , so i have a couple of TW's i'd love to get beefed up , but also would like to get my 8670 looking like anothers on here , also , now i know what the Mc mtx wheels are like i'd quite like to try them on a 2680. sorry mark i often get a rush of blood to the head when i see a conversion done well :-\ :D

• 4 weeks later...