lakeland model farm&construction show

big 10-4

Can't do it this year and looks doubtful for next year now too  :-\

My word Tris you are booked up far in advance... I don't know what I'm doing this week-end yet let alone a year ahead ;D ;D

I'll consider this one for next year though if Harold reverts to the old date ;) ;)

Ok folks so who is going to be doing Marky's job at this event the FTF official photographer to let the stoppy backs see what the show was like ??? ???

Owing to work commitments I'm afraid I'm not going to make this one.

Excellent David. Really easy to get on here either by attaching 2 pictures per post or via photobucket and you can link 6 photos that are larger and easier for us to see.

Do you have a Photobucket account... you can apply for one and it does not cost anything

We are going up, and will be armed with the camera as usual, so we will take plenty of pics as well in Marks absence - we know its too far north for them southeners!!

Ah well and too far south for some of us "stoppy back" northeners althought I thing Big A and BrianIH634 were making the trip down from Aberdeen ;) ;)

Looking forward to the photographs Damien