Farming action in the Lower Rhine Plain (Germany)

Richard de Florennes

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The implements on the Deutz TTV are for covering the hills of beets at the field side (protection against frost), the back implement rolls the plastic off, the front implements pushes the lower part of the plastic cover into the ground to make it stick.

Germany/Allemagne, region Jülich, 2009-10-14: Rational Nova II

gIMG_0532.jpg

gIMG_0533.jpg

gIMG_0534.jpg

gIMG_0536.jpg

gIMG_0537.jpg

RDF I just love these photos, since you started to post the beet harvesting pictures I have become hooked to the point where I have ordered a model beet harvester for the collection 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

thanks for your comment - I have also become addicted to sugar beet harvesting mashinery this year and here are some more results:

Allemagne/Germany, region Jülich, 2009-10-15, Fendt Favorit + Kleine Automatic 5002

hIMG_0608.jpg

hIMG_0613.jpg

hIMG_0614.jpg

hIMG_0615.jpg

::) Sascha there are no pictures, ind i didnt have photobook installed. can you upload pictures ordinary

too much views this month (!!!) - therefore photobucket does not allow viewing my pictures anymore until 15 december 2009. So no need to worry.

Here are some other pictures from another account with some free bandwith left this months, showing the harvest of oignons in our region at the beginning of September this year ...

Allemagne, region Jülich, ca. 15 Septembre 2009:

gIMG_7925.jpg

gIMG_7926.jpg

gIMG_7927.jpg

gIMG_7928.jpg