Gods Dorset Steam Fayre

Tellarian

Dodging showings Bill! :D Watched the main ring for a bit, ventured around the trade stands. . . That was it. 3hrs :(

I can appereciate now Tris why you did not see the tractors... three hours is not a long time in a place that size ;D ;D I have been twice in the past for the whole 5 days and have loved the show... so so much to see and do. Maybe I'll manage me holidays around it the next couple of years ;)

Cider i am sure, I heard they pressed one whole crab apple and tris was anyones....

Yes I forgot about not having real beer down there ;D ;D with all the "Scrumpy jack " and the likes about who need its ;D ;D The one thing I did notice and remember when I was last down was a lot of "the local folk" walked around with theiretankards tied on to their belts.

Next year we hope to camp for two nights. Should get round a bit more then and enjoy a good few more ciders. You need a whole afternoon just to watch the tractor pullers. Let alone military, commercial, agricultural, steam, demo's, fairground, displays. . . . the list goes on!

Next year we hope to camp for two nights. Should get round a bit more then and enjoy a good few more ciders. You need a whole afternoon just to watch the tractor pullers. Let alone military, commercial, agricultural, steam, demo's, fairground, displays. . . . the list goes on!

Best get a 3 man tent Trissy... I'm going to come and camp next year... will be a cold old night for Traci out on her own if not  ;D:D :D