Grass silage harvest.

Guest Fendt pwr

Talk about rubbing it in!! ?:( ?We've just had a bad cold spell that saw plenty of frost and it was generally pretty cold. ?I pitied any brass monkeys about. ?What is the air fair to NZ? ?I knew it was time to visit the land of 'Lord of the Rings' to see the locations. ? 8)

Guest Fendt pwr

Talk about rubbing it in!! ?:( ?We've just had a bad cold spell that saw plenty of frost and it was generally pretty cold. ?I pitied any brass monkeys about. ?What is the air fair to NZ? ?I knew it was time to visit the land of 'Lord of the Rings' to see the locations. ? 8)

I could'nt tell you what it would cost you sorry fenryk,I know it costs me $2500nzd to fly to sweden and back,well worth it :-*

It's the middel of summer here,the grain is starting to head out and most guys have already taken 2 cuts of silage.

Guest Fendt pwr

when i was checking it up last year it was costing me in the vicinity of ?1100 to go to NZ so thats proberly roughly ?600 or so!

whos the contractor pictured there oliver?

Glassey Contracting Ltd from Tai Tapu near ch-ch  :)

always the same & it goes for the wheat & barley harvest as well can't wait to get started but always glad to see the end of it :)

anybody had any experience with naked oats? ? i have very nasty stuff :(

what is that then mj,some sort of dodgy london strip club?  :D :D :D :D

what is that then mj,some sort of dodgy london strip club? :D :D :D :D

?:D :D :D :D i wish .

naked oats are a horrible variety to handle, instead of dust like any other cereal this little b@stard has got a fine fluffy texture, bit like fibreglass roof insulation in dust form. to service the combine i wore a mesh chemical spray suit to try & keep it out .This was alright till it was time to empty the stone trap under the header / concave elevator ,if you can go all day & not give in to the urge to scratch, rub or itch then you're ok ,but soon as you do it once then it's murder for the rest of the day, come the end i'd service the combine & go & have a shower at breakfast but i'd still wear a new chem suit for the rest of the day !