Bryn Morfa Farm UPDATED 21/01/09 PAGE 3!!!!! L@@k!!!!!!!!

8340NHadie

how do guys, im adie ive been looking at this forum for a couple of months now ive not done any posts as ive just be browsing through at the pictures of model farms. Any way ive allways collected 1.32 scale farm models ever since i was a child so ive got plenty of models. I started mine about 3 years ago its not the best as being a student its been difficult to fund. The farm is a beef farm and an agricultural contracting business any i hope you like it and would hope to hear good and bad comments thanks. :)

These pictures are from last year

adiescampics074.jpg

adiescampics080.jpg

adiescampics083.jpg

adiescampics088.jpg

adiescampics095.jpg

adiescampics097.jpg

adiescampics099.jpg

adiescampics100.jpg

adiescampics103.jpg

adiescampics104.jpg

adiescampics107.jpg

adiescampics108.jpg

adiescampics111.jpg

These pictures are from feb 2008

adiescampics118.jpg

adiescampics119.jpg

adiescampics120.jpg

adiescampics121.jpg

adiescampics122.jpg

adiescampics123.jpg

adiescampics124.jpg

adiescampics125.jpg

adiescampics126.jpg

adiescampics127.jpg

adiescampics128.jpg

adiescampics129.jpg

adiescampics130.jpg

adiescampics131.jpg

adiescampics132.jpg

adiescampics133.jpg

adiescampics134.jpg

adiescampics135.jpg

More pictures next weekend :)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow!!!

That is the first model fam i have seen on here that genuinely looks like it runs day to day and has no time to tidy up!

Love it Adie!!!

Couldn't agree more.  I just love the grotty, gritty, dusty, muddy, messy look which is how most of my customers yards are most all of the time.  Bits of brick and flint, lumps of mud, straw, hay and sundry other sticky stuff from the pig fields.  If it wasn't for the 1:1 wood slats in some of the photos you could take some of the pictures as the real McCoy.

hey mate looking good to be honest when i first loked at the first pic i thought it was reall i saw the shed and the spreader first then when i saw the  silage trailer i thought it looked a bit weird thats when i realised that it was a model farm well done

i did a digger training course at lysfasi and thats where my cousin went to college

hey guys hope this comment can can apply to you all but if not sorry.

thanks for the comments im quite taken back to be honest i wasnt expectin such good comments so thanks very much and many more welcome.

the idea of getting the machinery dirty involes a friends little brother, mud and plenty of rain ha ha! but its the cheapest way to wheather the machiery.

ive tried to base it on a very hard working farm/ agri contractin business,

ive done 3yrs as an agricultural machinery and landbased technolgy and going back in sept to get my NCA agriculture.

Newholland is the future ha ha! more masseys will be arriving soon.

thanks adie