weald ploughing match

1/32 farmer

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks Barry, didnt go too bad but not too well :D Did fairish for me (still rubbish) untill my finsh when i really messed up with it. No didnt meet steve or Dwain, i wanted to did get intouch on here quick enough. Shame, but there is the east kent and east sussex to come ;) You coming to any Barry :) :)

Thanks Barry, didnt go too bad but not too well :D Did fairish for me (still rubbish) untill my finsh when i really messed up with it. No didnt meet steve or Dwain, i wanted to did get intouch on here quick enough. Shame, but there is the east kent and east sussex to come ;) You coming to any Barry :) :)

Maybe the East Sussex one... depends on my whereabouts really

When and where are they ?

nice pics dwain, got lots of pics to post :D. The 3 wheeler jd is our freinds Ken hammets tractor. Wish i knew who you were. Did you see a international b275 with b12 plough (the rough one) I was on that making a mess :D

i did see it when it was parked up i kept on going back to see if you was next to it but i could not see you was you in a gray top?

Yep that was ugly faced me. Are you going to the east kent or east sussex?

you was talking to a lady then drove it what looked like you was going to put the tractor away i was walking behind you but gave up as i would have to of walked all the way up to the other end  :D