Bailey Silage and Grain Trailer

there becoming really popular around my way now aswell.  the contractors seem to use bailey and redrock now.

I was told they are viewed as one of the top manufacturers around our way (by my local MF delaer... who sells Rolland.. he compaered them to each other in terms of quality).. I will say that my dump trailer appears to be very robust... it's had some cosh in the last few years as well... although... the inside is wrotting pretty bad now.. great big lumps are falling off it  :o

Great job you have done. The paintwork looks very good.

Texas

thank you, that is a halfords top coat on a plastikote primer.  I wont use any other primer now.

I was told they are viewed as one of the top manufacturers around our way (by my local MF delaer... who sells Rolland.. he compaered them to each other in terms of quality).. I will say that my dump trailer appears to be very robust... it's had some cosh in the last few years as well... although... the inside is wrotting pretty bad now.. great big lumps are falling off it  :o

got to take it and show the local contractor now as i think he was interested in seeing what ther going to come out like.

sometimes i just wish i was you dan  >:(

yet another quality trailer with a quality finish , job well done mate  :)

about time you had a dozen or so of each for selling at spalding & toytrac isn't it ?

1 for my collection, but might have to build up stock soon