Not finished obviously, still waiting for the paint on the lights to dry so I can put them on the cab, grill must be put on and a full repaint needed but thought I'd show the progress.

Apologies for poor quality of pic, taken on the phone as my girlfriend has my camera  ::)

ford8100.jpg

• 1 month later...

theres one of these going to be scrapped in my neighbours yard so if you fancy a real one for yourself it would be a good project  :laugh:  but nice model those front tyres are perfect but would the jd 4020 rear wheels not suit the back better  ???

theres one of these going to be scrapped in my neighbours yard so if you fancy a real one for yourself it would be a good project  :laugh:  but nice model those front tyres are perfect but would the jd 4020 rear wheels not suit the back better  ???

What is up with it Denis?

And to the other Denis - looks well mate. Am I right in thinking August 2009 when you asked about measurements! ;D

What is up with it Denis?

And to the other Denis - looks well mate. Am I right in thinking August 2009 when you asked about measurements! ;D

not quite sure didnt ask the fuel tank has been taken and the three point linkage is missing its leveling boxes the cabs missing its top and theres windows missing but surprisingly not much rust but theres a fair few parts id imagine people would be after the tyres are perfect good thread all around the exhaust is fairly good

op.

i AM AFTER A SET OF FRONT WHEELS FOR A CONVERSION I AM DOING.

wHERE DID YOU GET THE ONES FOR YOUR 8100

I got mine from Henri Walker, I get almost all my parts from him, his email address is walkerparts@planet.nl