HOLDERNESS MODEL FARM SHOW

Pete

We are holding our first show on sunday 23rd november at ROOS EAST YORKSHIRE. ;D Anyone interested in attending is welcome the more the better. trade stands will have £5.00 stand charge, exhibibitions are free.

door admission for visitors will be 50p, with a raffle prize and refreshments available :)

anybody who would like to show or directions to visit please pm me.

doors open 8-10 for set up and 10.30 to visit.

pete.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no replies to this post yet? :'( i will be attending with my large layout and will have a trade stand also ;) also Dave towse will be in attendance im told along with starbrush and others ;D

it should be a good first time show, it would be nice for some forum members to attend who live local as i know pete (bluefan) has put alot of time and effort into making this event happen

theres no shows and farm model stuff like this anywhere near me, shame really  :-[, to far for me im afraid

start one yourself, thats why i decided to do it. ;) nothing fancy just as many people as possible all wanting to show there models and look at others :)

We should be able to get there - but can you post up the address of the show's site so we can find you! Cheers

will put up full postal address tomorrow, thanks for your support ;D

just had conformation RIBBLE VALLEY will be displaying at the show and quite a few other big names ;) should be a good show

going to be a good day at this rate, finally put a few more faces to names ;)

I'd love to come Bluefan... but regrettably it's a little too far for me too.  I wish you all the very best with this first show and I hope it's the first of many..

I take my hat off to you for having the gumption to organise something though - good luck and please take plenty of pics for us all too see  ;)

Sounds like you'll have a fair of FTF contingent from around your neck of the woods in support of your efforts  ;)

I'd love to come Bluefan... but regrettably it's a little too far for me too.  I wish you all the very best with this first show and I hope it's the first of many..

I take my hat off to you for having the gumption to organise something though - good luck and please take plenty of pics for us all too see  ;)

Sounds like you'll have a fair of FTF contingent from around your neck of the woods in support of your efforts  ;)

thank you, i will be taking plenty of photo's to share ;)

• 3 weeks later...

had a few beers with bluefan last night, he has got a good amount of displays and traders attending the show, im really looking forward to attending and supporting him, he even has plans for next years show already :o great news, he also has a few well known traders attending, also afew real tractors to line up outside the hall as an extra attraction, vintage, classic amd modern, should be well worth traveling a few hundred miles to you all ;)