toytrac oct 19th

Tractorman810

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spotted your 3050 on Tris' layout, looked awesome in the flesh Mark.

Good to see the usuals, Andy, Hobbit, Simon, Sean, Barry [why do I only ever buy Massey's off you  ??? Not a word Ferguson !!  :D :D ], aforementioned Marky, Marcus, Mark, Mandy, Jez [again  ;) Hope Simon looks after those buildings mate, they looked a picture] and really nice to meet JCB Bloke & Adam [shame about the hat mate but no doubt your new 1004 will straighten you out chap  ;):D]

Paul, thanks for the TM bits, that Hydro is going to be another stunner.

And to everyone else I didn't meet, sorry I didn't get to speak to you, if you didn't know who I was at the time when I tell you I was the one chasing the raging 2 year old around the pavillion the penny will likely drop!!

Had a good day, didn't overspend but did manage to get some parts and scratch building gear this time around, not like Spalding where I got dazzled by all the shiny boxes. Bought a set of repro parts for my old 7710 to rebuild it as a 7610 - cab, floorpan, bonnet, grille, decal & a Siku hitch.

Bill, not a vast amount of old stuff, few straw boxes around but nothing like Spalding.... no doubt Marky's photos will give you a good idea of what was there.

Most interesting thing I saw, in terms of obscurity rather than model quality, was a Siku set with the old JD [Renault Ceres] and a few random implements in a big box for 40 quid, think it may have been on Martin Reeve's table...

Really had a good day and nice to see everyone as ever. :) Also picked up my lovely Fraser Trailers built by Big A (which are mint BTW, cheers) and a few newer bits and pieces. See you all next year. :);) ;)

I spotted your 3050 on Tris' layout, looked awesome in the flesh Mark.

Good to see the usuals, Andy, Hobbit, Simon, Sean, Barry [why do I only ever buy Massey's off you  ??? Not a word Ferguson !!  :D :D ], aforementioned Marky, Marcus, Mark, Mandy, Jez [again  ;) Hope Simon looks after those buildings mate, they looked a picture] and really nice to meet JCB Bloke & Adam [shame about the hat mate but no doubt your new 1004 will straighten you out chap  ;):D]

Paul, thanks for the TM bits, that Hydro is going to be another stunner.

And to everyone else I didn't meet, sorry I didn't get to speak to you, if you didn't know who I was at the time when I tell you I was the one chasing the raging 2 year old around the pavillion the penny will likely drop!!

Had a good day, didn't overspend but did manage to get some parts and scratch building gear this time around, not like Spalding where I got dazzled by all the shiny boxes. Bought a set of repro parts for my old 7710 to rebuild it as a 7610 - cab, floorpan, bonnet, grille, decal & a Siku hitch.

Bill, not a vast amount of old stuff, few straw boxes around but nothing like Spalding.... no doubt Marky's photos will give you a good idea of what was there.Most interesting thing I saw, in terms of obscurity rather than model quality, was a Siku set with the old JD [Renault Ceres] and a few random implements in a big box for 40 quid, think it may have been on Martin Reeve's table...

Thanks Simon.... I really need to consider a trip to Spalding next year and it closer than TT ;) ;)

Oh and thanks to marky for the "Who's Who" on FTF ;D ;D

well it has to be said , yet another great turn out for toy-trac , the wincanton site really lends itself to the event  well done to all involved in making it happen .

good to see the regulars ,sean, marky, tris, jez,barry, dan, sean , mark , mark,mandy, steve ,nigel,simon,andy,graham & sharon ,peter,paul & marysue :D

& some not so familliar faces , nathan,andy,cmb, adam .

& the ususal people that come up to me & say hello marcus , carry on a conversation & unfortunately i have no idea who they are  :-[

but all being said a good turn out by the FTF members ,an event well worth supporting .

the displays were done to a very high standard , which is getting to be very promising for the attraction of new members, the FTF table ws well staffed & full from end to end .

maybe next year the show should be called , grahams display show , as it's the first thing you see when you walk through the door ! it's huge , not so much a display more of a regional attraction !

well done to all ,roll on next year  :)

Well had a great weekend. Brillant to meet you all. Thanks for comming and finding me Simon glad you were there i hoped you were. Thanks for the cokes SI and Marky. Glad jcbbloke mad it down with hazel very nice to meet you hope you had a good joney back. Also had a ride in Markys beast bmw very nice. Thanks again to Graham and Sharron, it wouldnt have be possible with out them. Cheers Guys

Well had a great weekend. Brillant to meet you all. Thanks for comming and finding me Simon glad you were there i hoped you were. Thanks for the cokes SI and Marky. Glad jcbbloke mad it down with hazel very nice to meet you hope you had a good joney back. Also had a ride in Markys beast bmw very nice. Thanks again to Graham and Sharron, it wouldnt have be possible with out them. Cheers Guys

Thanks to you Adam as well... you made my show complete mate - you really are a smashing young man and a HUGE thank you for my table mat (which I shall be posting pics up of later tonight if I ever make it home from work)...

Hazel and Damian... thanks for the laugh I had a really good time in the pub too... saved me having to talk to Barry too much - who incidently is the only human being (I use the term loosely) who gets uglier as you drink more...

Mandy.... I just love you.. simple as that  :-*

Si... thanks for the go on your tractor and taking the time to show me around your wonderful countryside and farms.... she's a lovely beast to drive as well... but I still won't be having my tatoo coloured green mind you  ;):D :D

Si... thanks for the go on your tractor and taking the time to show me around your wonderful countryside and farms.... she's a lovely beast to drive as well... but I still won't be having my tatoo coloured green mind you  ;):D :D

hmm simon did comment that the smile on your face was ruined by the fact you had on CSI style overalls, respirator,latex gloves & feet protection slips , a clove of garlic round yer neck & an exorcist in waiting , afraid that some green may start to turn you  :D :D

Is there a photographic record of this remarkable, and possibly life changing event that Marky has experienced ;)

No sadly not but its pictured in my head but i've given the tractor a good scrub and hosed it down to get rid of any negative Massey vibes  ;) ;) ;):D :D

Just a quick note to say thanks to everyone that I had a chat with down at Toytrac :) :) Both myself and Maisie had a cracking time, I had a very good day sales way but it was also a very enjoyable day with everyone seeming to be in good spirits.For me Toytrac makes what I do all worthwhile, taking Maisie with me gives me some quality time with her and some of my fellow members were very kind to her (you know who you are) so all the best and roll on next year :) :) :) :) :) :)

Just want to say a big thank you to everyone that was nice to Adam at toytrac, you seem a very nice bunch. Hope to meet you all one day. Thanks again Dawn and Maurice (Adams Mum and Dad)

Dawn & Maurice you are welcome.  Adam is a nice lad and a credit to you