toytrac oct 19th

Tractorman810

What Toytrac at Wincanton in Somerset, England? No idea mate. .. . Need to find out myself really, I am oging in . . .. 11 more sleeps apparantly!!  ;D

this is the full adderess tris

The Pavilion,

Wincanton Racecourse

Wincanton,

Somerset

BA9 8BJ

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have just set the sat nav and can't wait first time to this site. is it better than the farmer giles site?

Yes much improved... better space, facilities, warmer, cleaner and generally feels better and Oh yes the car park  :D :D :D

Yes much improved... better space, facilities, warmer, cleaner and generally feels better and Oh yes the car park  :D :D :D

It also makes the "chase the hobbit" game much easier Nathan, we all run (well some walk hey ben) around the racecourse now rather than a random field.

We tie a bottle of cider to a rabbit and Tris chases that and we chase Tris.

:D :D

In stitches after Jez's explanation of Chase the Hobbit :D :D :D

Wincanton racecourse cannot be compared to Farmer Giles Farmstead. Everything the new venue is; the old one wasn't. Going by last year I wouldn't be surprised if Toytrac outgrew the current setting for the show to be honest. The Pavillion has transformed the show and hugely increased the appeal of it.

Steve, Karen, Warner and Sue put huge effort into finding a new home for Toytrac and you will see that as soon as you pull in off the road.

Even the bacon is still hot at 2pm!!

In stitches after Jez's explanation of Chase the Hobbit :D :D :D

Wincanton racecourse cannot be compared to Farmer Giles Farmstead. Everything the new venue is; the old one wasn't. Going by last year I wouldn't be surprised if Toytrac outgrew the current setting for the show to be honest. The Pavillion has transformed the show and hugely increased the appeal of it.

Steve, Karen, Warner and Sue put huge effort into finding a new home for Toytrac and you will see that as soon as you pull in off the road.

Even the bacon is still hot at 2pm!!

was it, didnt get to have any all day last year :'( :'(

It also makes the "chase the hobbit" game much easier Nathan, we all run (well some walk hey ben) around the racecourse now rather than a random field.

We tie a bottle of cider to a rabbit and Tris chases that and we chase Tris.

:D :D

what???, how did you know about my dodgy knee :-\ :-\ :-\ :o

nope, for the 2nd year >:( >:(...last time i went ,3 years ago, it wasnt very good after the hype so annoyed i've missed 1 and possibly 2 good shows since >:( >:(!....and a chance to actually meet SimonM without feeling i'll and very briefly chatting to him :'( :'( :'(

I definately can't go myself now, spud harvest will still be in full swing but Andy (Big A) will be handling 1-32 Farm Implements and also having some of his models there as well for all to see and order