toytrac oct 19th

Tractorman810

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You gonna take my JD out for a spin them Adam i'll bring it up the Pub what time you getting there  ;) ;) ;)

Thanks guys, all of you. Very kind, yep staying at crossways ;) ;) Henry, im the fat guy hovering around the jd models :D :D

That'll make 2 of us then thought i get it in before Ben did  :D :D :D

You gonna take my JD out for a spin them Adam i'll bring it up the Pub what time you getting there  ;) ;) ;)

That'll make 2 of us then thought i get it in before Ben did  :D :D :D

Ohh thanks mate :D;):) :) ;) ;) Might doo better once i have came out of the pub :D :D Not sure what time yet think we are leaving asford around 8ish :-\ ;)

Ben has sent his purse to me in the post... I've had a team of blokes on it today... should have most of the welds grinded off by then  ;D

You are awful mate.... Now what did he ever (not) buy you!!!

Now go and get that hair brush mary!!! Oh, by the way, somehting pink is packed and ready to leave....

You are awful mate.... Now what did he ever (not) buy you!!!

Now go and get that hair brush mary!!! Oh, by the way, somehting pink is packed and ready to leave....

to be honest Jez i have no idea?? ???:-\, i've spent £1000's on models in the last few years, ask Jason, how do you think he got to build that extension!!!!, :D :D :D::)

but its FTF and we can all take a joke, Barry does with his weight, Tris, Marcus and Mark with their height, Marky with his nose, body and soul, Sean with naked bowling and his spelling, Gav and his cueball look....well used to, NH2 and his flame red hair, you and your new earned pink fetish!!! :D :D

to be honest Jez i have no idea?? ???:-\, i've spent £1000's on models in the last few years, ask Jason, how do you think he got to build that extension!!!!, :D :D :D::)

but its FTF and we can all take a joke, Barry does with his weight, Tris, Marcus and Mark with their height, Marky with his nose, body and soul, Sean with naked bowling and his spelling, Gav and his cueball look....well used to, NH2 and his flame red hair, you and your new earned pink fetish!!! :D :D

You forgot the Brokeback Mountain picture incident Cheesey ::):D :D :D :D

I realy wanted to go to toy track but i cant  sorry

due to family commitments and lack of funds

Ive had to miss spalding twice this year and its bloody

driveing me mad ...

I recon im going to save up for two next year

as i wanted to go to Toy-track but cant this year  :-[

So ive decided to put some money away for next year

to go to aprils spalding show miss the autum show but go to

toy track next year

i expect im not the only one who has been hit by the credit crunch

and other bad luck this year  :-\ :-\ >:(

so to put it all behind me im going to make sure ive enough

saved in the kitty for both shows

but i hope marky will be there covering the show

he should get commision for giving these shows positive advertizing  ;)

Sorry to hear you won't be there buddy... I know the credit crunch feeling myself as well... I'll be more of a spectator than a customer this year sadly...

As for the commision idea... now I like the sound of that  ;D

I'll be snapping the odd pic or two for you all to look at of course  ;)