Farming action at the Baltic seaside (Germany)

Richard de Florennes

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, it allows for regulating wheel air pressure anytime, indeed the purpose is to adjust the pressure regarding the ground conditions in situ.

I have seen it on trucks etc, never on havesters though. I spose it would need it with all that weight. Thanks for posting up the pics very nice.

Great pictures. That maize header is big :o

is this header a 12 or 14 row header.

Texas

it is row-independent and therefore more and more maize seeding is performed here in newer, tighter seeding system. However, if the maize is planted in the usual 75 cm (around 50 inches) row distance normal here especially for grain maize a 9 meter header would be equivalent to 12 rows.

thanks for your welcome feedback, this topic is finished now - to complete one final picture: A typical vintage North German farm building.

t1IMG_2094.jpg

Nice looking building RDF... now I wonder if anyone on here is thinking of making a model of that ??? ???

• 8 months later...

Looks to me like the Claas contractor needs to get a deal down the local tyre shop!! Interesting mix of crops in one field, must be very good for the protein.

Huge John Deere, those photos could be anywhere in the USA with the field size, combine and the duals fitted. Thanks for sharing.  :)

Great pics Mate, the Claas looks on on white rims though :-\

As for field size on the marsh we have fields around here around 120acres some of them :o :o

Most are only about 30-40 thought although there is one that  is nearly 200acres a few miles from us :o :o :o

• 2 months later...