Same Galaxy 170

paul kelly

neither would i, only one i have seen mind so must be hellish rara

Out of interest was the Same with the Krone baler ever in a Britain's catalogue..... I can't recall seeing one in my old catalogues ??? ??? Anyone know the box number ??? ???

Out of interest was the Same with the Krone baler ever in a Britain's catalogue..... I can't recall seeing one in my old catalogues ??? ??? Anyone know the box number ??? ???

Set number 9644 released in 1991, deleted end of that year and shown in that years catalogue.

The Lamborghini was available with the front and rear plough set as number 9645, again available for one year only.

Not forgetting the Hurlimann H468 as all three shared the same cab/wings with different bonnets

Set number 9644 released in 1991, deleted end of that year and shown in that years catalogue.

The Lamborghini was available with the front and rear plough set as number 9645, again available for one year only.

Not forgetting the Hurlimann H468 as all three shared the same cab/wings with different bonnets

I had forgotten about the Hurlimann H468 I have that one No 5855 and think it was only out in 1992 and was it not for the Austrian market or something or I may be getting confused with something else ???

The Hurlimann Prestige H468 was produced for the Swiss market in 1992. It was identical to the Lamborghini 1706 apart from minor bonnet changes and the colour of course. Only ever seen one example at a toy fair. Its catalogue number was 5855.

The Hurlimann Prestige H468 was produced for the Swiss market in 1992. It was identical to the Lamborghini 1706 apart from minor bonnet changes and the colour of course. Only ever seen one example at a toy fair. Its catalogue number was 5855.

I have an example of this one in my collection and I will try and get it photographed. Yes Switzerland does sound familiar now.

Britainsnut. Thanks for posting your Same. Interesting to see variations in Britains of the same model ... oh pardon that pun :D :D

Mine has Blue plastic liner versus your white liner

My driver has a mustard shirt / overall versus your blue one