Adam's County 1004

marshman

Nice Ad,

When will the restoration process start ?

What jobs does your Dad in mind for her ?

Well ummm. We have her in half at the mo, but Dads very busy as we are putting a new bathroom in at the mo. Also we did some damage to the landie at the weekend off roading. The plan is to put a new clutch in her now and get it moblie so we can move it about. Then cover he up and do the bathroom. Onece thats done we can really start on her.

As for jobs well

Need to take the top cover of the hydrlics and see whats what in there.

New mudgards, link arms etc, and other bits like the airfilter and that.

Bonnet is good abart from a small crack so needs filling.

Completely re wiring

Check all the steering rams etc

Sandblasting and complete respary

May need new wheel rims ???

Um thats all i can think of but there is more  :D :D :D

Get round here Barry and give us your verdict on her :) :)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cooooooooooool!! What a lump to have sat on the drive, eh? Looks damn smart. I watched the County DVD today at lunchtime with my mate as it was wet and cold out. Some interesting stuff behind that company.

You mean while traci made you turkey dinosaurs for lunch? Or was it a sandwich day today witht he crusts cut off???

I bet that dvd set you off nicely for a little naop hey mate??  :D :D

Cannot wait to see her in her fully restored glory. Remember when I was younger the local contractor had a newer county and a MB trac that we used for buckraking and rolling the silage pits so holds some nice memories to see the county's of any age ;)

• 1 month later...

Not done Much yet because Dad is doing the barthroom. We have got the Mudgards from a french 5000 but they sit too high, Dad mesuared them on saturday ready to modify them to fit, still going to be the same as a county wing but a diffrent bracket so it sits lower. Bathroom is nearly finshed now so will be getting on with the county very soon. We got the complete 3pt linkage for it as well now so ready to fit. How is yours going Richard? Dad said the other day if possible when your free it would be lovly to come and have a look at yours? Thanks

Not done Much yet because Dad is doing the barthroom. We have got the Mudgards from a french 5000 but they sit too high, Dad mesuared them on saturday ready to modify them to fit, still going to be the same as a county wing but a diffrent bracket so it sits lower. Bathroom is nearly finshed now so will be getting on with the county very soon. We got the complete 3pt linkage for it as well now so ready to fit. How is yours going Richard? Dad said the other day if possible when your free it would be lovly to come and have a look at yours? Thanks

cor that would be a trip and a half adam, kent down to salcombe devon, but well worth it, having seen richards out on the hills working away, it makes some great shots in the sun

Um would be quite a trip, well a masive one but Dad said he would love to go and see it. Could make few days of it? Stay down in devon, lovely part of the world. Wasnt too Bad to somerset when i went with Graham and Sharron to toytrac but i no devons a few hours from there isnt it?