Toytrac... The layouts topic THREE... Jez and Tris's wonderful work

Lord Ferguson

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you two are special fellas what a lovely job you made of everything  ;) a credit to you both just getting everything there is a mammouth task in itself and as for the workmanship astounding  ;)i can so can many others understand how many hours you have put in to get the results you have achieved here , i would just like to thank you for being great freinds and the same goes for sharon to

CHEERS TRIS AND JEZ ITS ON DAYS LIKE THESE YOU CAN WALK TALL AMONGST MEN MANY THANKS  ;) ;)

Right firstly cheers Marky for giving people who didn't attend the show the chance to see these fantastic layouts :-*:-*

It must have been a nice change for your camera to take pictures of nice shiny green tractors after all that nasty red that it's used to :D :D :D

Secondly I must agree with other comments posted here the work that's gone in to these is unbelievable.

Thirdly It's nice to see so many of my tractors together in smart surroundings rather than on my bench :P :P

Wow,

What can I say apart from thanks all you guys. It is times like sunday that make it all worth while. We both had so many amazing comments that made it all worth while.

Took a lot of effort to get it all there but well worth it.

I want to mention in this topic that the layouts would not have been possible with out graham donating us his tables.

There are too many comments to comment on individually but thanks again to Marky for taking and posting the pics, they look ace mate!!!!

As some of you guys know I have sold my buildings to Simon as they will only be sitting in the garage wghile I am away. I will hopefully be there next year and maybe with some other european colleagues to come with me.

Thanks again guys, your commetns make it all worth while.

Phenomenal ...... that's the only word I can think of for describing the handiwork of these two chaps :o :o

Well done Jez & Tris and thanks to Marky for taking all the great pics, and posting them for everyone to see and enjoy :)

Tris... I still can't believe that Roof  :o

and Jez ...well I had no idea you were worthy to be the great Grahams love child  :D :D

I um............... well.......... I haven't got the accent mate  :D :D :D :D I almost had beard to rival yours though...............  :D :D :D

I'm trying my best to view Markys' terrific photos but on a 2in x 3in mobile phone screen, justice is not being done!

I have read the replies though and am slightly dumbfounded by the fantastic response you guys have given. I will read through again tomorrow night and reply accordingly.

Thank You All :-[:) :)