yea i recon toytrac is number 1 for displays

and spalding for spares and bigger venue

im going to both next year and thats a threat not a prommise  :D;D

just get me a portion of 20 chicken Mc'nuggets and that will see

me through both days

outstanding displays and great coverage marky

i recon you could be big in jurnalisem one day

maybe even be a reporter on the likes of CENTRAL NEWS

with BOB WARMAN you could do those light hearted "and finaly" reports  ;):D;D ;D :-*

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the two displays side by side did each other justice, the old & awkward of tris'yard compared to the new & modern of jez' yard.there was nothing there that looked out of place & it was bang on what you'd see going on at any farm around the country , the detail was fantastic , well done lads  simply outstanding

although i still think you should of had taken up my offer of the 8280 jez  ;):D

Marky mate them pics are awesome. Now I am looking at them on Dads new birthday present form me, a 20in monitor and buy christ don't they show up the mistakes!!  :D :D :D

Seriously, I love the focus on certain partsof the pics and the out of focus other areas, leads the eye straight to the main subject but you can still see there is planty going on everywhere else.

I would like to thank everybody for the very kind words and compliments both here and on the day. It is great to read such nice things. A big big thank you to Graham for the extra tables he did not need, to Karen for the humorous banter and the brownies (Sorry Jez, forgot to tall you!!), to Steve for some advice  ;), to Sean for the loan of three tractors and some tree's, to Simon and Mark for the loan of another one each, to Jez for the logistical help.. . .. and in spurring me on last week when I was just about to give up with the whole thing  :( but with a bit of inspiration. .  Ahhhh sawww the laaaaayt!!  :D;D

Roll on '09 when I promise Steve and Karen I will be more organised!!  ::):D

• 1 month later...