Ford 7810 Silver Jubilee to rescue

stehos

Last week I saw this Ford 7810 Silver Jubilee at a dealer's yard. Must have stood there for some time and it is almost totally stripped. Did not ask what was wrong with it before it got there.

As you can see in the pictures also the inside of the cab has the silver paint.

Enjoy and if anyone is interested where it is located, PM me.

Regards,

Jack.

post-114-132638928368_thumb.jpg

post-114-132638928413_thumb.jpg

whats the story with the mudguard extensions???

Paul,

guess it has to do that this is a Dutch tractor and I know that a lot of tractors over here were having these extensions. I looked at the famous picture from the SJ-brochure and this tractor doesn't have mudguard extensions.

Jack.

Shame to see it lokking like that , but appears to have been there a while 

would need a fair bit of good money & a lot of time & effort  to bring this one back to anything like a SJ 7810 should look  :( :(

Although the SJ make a lot of money today, I don't think it is worth the effort. Engine probably gone, where is all the tinwork, cab beyond repair maybe etc etc. If you can get it for free it will be still a big question if you can make money out of it at the end of the day. On the other hand it is still a rare tractor.

Jack.

I know what you are saying Barry but I always have doubts when things do not start or will not start. They were towing it into place and when I asked what was wrong they just said it would not start could be the battery and it was running the day before. Well I would have been getting a set of jump leads and trying that ;) ;)

No-one (unless a Ford version of Marky) would pay that sort of money without having some sort of guarantee that it was just the battery surely...I expect the auction house has some sort of warranty for something like that especially if they are selling something and advising why it wont start  ???

Having said that you would have thought they would have invested in a new battery to save all the hastle and to better their chances of a bigger sale  ;)

well running or not like barry said investment value alone makes these tractors worth it, but still a fair bit of work involved it getting her all up & running , looks like she's suffering in the cab structure,some pretty big holes there

I'll take them all.... Fords are like women, just because they're a little rough round the edges and partial to a drink, doesn't mean you can't get immense pleasure from them..... ;) Fight you for her Barry.....